I help organizations and individuals find their voice through strategic multi-platform messaging.
A good idea needs a great story. Deliver your product, initiative or pitch to its audience through focused copy that sings with wit and personality – and leaves your reader saying tell me more.
I write articles related to 2SLGBTQIA+ issues, arts and entertainment, travel and food.
My work has been published by CBC, CBC Podcasts, Xtra, Toronto Life, the Japan Times, NAVITIME Japan, Metropolis Magazine, the Puritan, and NOW Magazine.
- ‘Welcome to the Dollhouse’ taught me that, beneath all our moralizing, life is queer (Xtra 07/20/22)
- A mixed-up phone call led two Anna Marie MacLeans to lifelong friendship (CBC 06/24/22)
- Desperate for adventure, I joined a renegade sea circus (CBC 10/16/19)
- Until real change is achieved, LGBTQ people in Japan have no reason to be grateful (Japan Times 07/04/18)
- Why Canadian playwrights are big in Japan (NOW Magazine 11/14/17)
- The Seat Next To The King mixes race, politics and forbidden sexuality (NOW Magazine 09/22/17)
- Lady Gaga: #ARTBIRTH doesn’t get a completely smooth delivery (NOW Magazine 08/28/17)
- Peace Boat participates in the Global Intergenerational Dialogue (Peace Boat Partner Report 9/20/19)